keywords=cool status,whatsapp status Whatsapp status: 55 Best Whatsapp Status ' Quotes '

Wednesday 17 December 2014

55 Best Whatsapp Status ' Quotes '


55 Best Whatsapp Status ' Quotes '


  •  Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
  •  War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
  •  The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.
  •  You can't be late until you show up.
  •  Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way, wisdom is looking both directions  anyway.
  •  Faces YOU Make ON The Toilet..!
  •  Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it  telling us to sit down and shut up.
  •  I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
  •  When I drink alcohol... Everyone says I'm alcoholic. But... When I drink Fanta.. No  one says I'm fantastic.
  •  Never be a busy signal on the Prayer line.
  •  Relationship Status: Looking for a WiFi connection.
  •  They say "don't drink and drive". Well.... yesterday I was drinking a juice box while    riding my tricycle. Yeah. I'm a badass.
  •  That moment when a question on a test is so hard that even your inner voice is like  "Damm this shit lets work at McDonald's".
  •  Sometimes all you need is love. Lol, just kidding, you need money. :').
  •  Today morning when I was driving my Ferrari, the alarm woke me up.
  •  I want some one to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.
  •  I've found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money so that I  can buy the ingredients?
  •  I feel lazier than the guy who drew the Japanese flag.
  •  I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.
  •  When you’re good, you’re good, when you’re awesome you’re me.
  •  The zoo is a pretty safe place to fart.
  •  One day, I’m gonna make the onions cry.
  •  Doing the moonwalk is the only way to look cool while wiping dog crap off your shoes.
  •  Before talking; Please connect the tongue to the brain!
  •  I`m jealous of my parents, i`ll never have a kid as cool as theirs.
  •  Can I take your picture?? I love to collect pictures of natural disasters.
  •  The only reason god made cousins so that parents can compare our marks.
  •  People say laughter is the best medicine. Your face must be curing the world.
  •  When life gets tough, remember: You were the strongest sperm.
  •  The difference between pizza and your opinion is that I asked for pizza.
  •  Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is the  husband!
  •  I don’t always lose my phone but when I do its always on silent.
  •  I really need a day in between Saturday and Sunday.
  •  Anyone else sit on the toilet and play with their phone until you realized you have  been finished 10 minutes ago?
  •  Justin Bieber was arrested this morning for using men's toilet.
  •  Money can’t buy happiness, but it pays for internet, which is pretty much the same  thing.
  •  I'm not single, I'm just romantically challenged.
  •  The funniest thing in class is when the teacher cracks a joke and no one laughs.
  •  The annoying moment when the TV commercials are so long that you forget what  you’re watching.
  •  Remember, there are two words in life that will open a lot of doors for you. Push and  Pull.
  •  If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it was meant to be. If it does not, hunt  it down & kill it.
  •  God is really creative, i mean...Just look at me.
  •  Those who say money can’t buy happiness are shopping at the wrong places.
  •  Why do parents get so upset about little things like goddamn I left a plate in the sink  not a dead body.
  •  Oooooh, That's a bit too Kunal. Let me put a `LOL` at the end of it.
  •  Dear iPhone, Please stop changing my rude words into nice ones. You piece of shut.
  •  I enjoy long romantic walks to the fridge.
  •  Our language is called the mother tongue because the father never gets a chance to Speak.
  •  When your ex asks if you can still be friends right after a break up, it's like having a kidnapper tell you to keep in touch.
  •  Taking revenge is wrong...very very wrong.. But very very fun.!!
  •  Don’t like me? Cool, I don’t wake up every day to impress you.
  •  The only reason I am fat is because a tiny body couldn't store all this personality.
  • Was going to rob a bank today but the pen was chained to the desk.
  • It's funny how all trust goes away when you can't find the remote. ''Are you sitting on the remote?'' No. ''Stand up''.
  • Yes, I agree. Mums can find everything. Except for the ringing phone in their bags!


No comments:

Post a Comment